Europe is renowned for producing quality autos. In fact, many iconic European automotive brands / manufacturers have their origins in nations corresponding to Germany, the United Kingdom, France, the Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, and the Netherlands.
While some brands have come and gone over time, modern day European automotive manufacturers corresponding to BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Renault, and Mercedes Benz are maintaining the custom alive by producing vehicles for these in search of a high quality, fashionable vehicle.
These European automobile producers continue to push the creative boundaries of car design, efficiency, and innovation.
This is why despite competition from American and Japanese vehicles, the marketplace for European vehicles remains very much alive.
This article is a list of the most popular European cars from 2005 to present-day. Whether it’s a petrol or diesel engine car, each are coated by European manufacturers.
In this article, we are going to feature completely different brands of European vehicles such as:
* Mercedes Benz
Our list will also cowl a selection of automobile sizes together with hatchbacks, sedans, 4WD, wagons, utility vehicles, and minivans.
Find out what makes them different and why they continue to be the automobile of selection for so much of Australians.
Hatchback – BMW 120i (2018)
(Image Credit: bmwblog.com/2018/06/25/test-drive-bmw-120i-hatchback-the-last-of-its-kind/)
The 120i is probably certainly one of the hottest hatchback fashions from BMW’s classic 1 Series which replaced the 3-Series compact model in 2004. This 5-door hatchback is thought for its straightforward and efficient handling and smooth journey.
Its “Urban Line” is packaged with the entrance and rear bumpers accomplished in matte finish air intakes, 17” alloy wheels designed within the double-wheel fashion, and dual-chrome tail pipes.
The upholstery of the 2018 BMW 120i is dressed in leather with a chic black and pearl look to its trim. Riding consolation is assured with the 120i’s dual-zone climate management system. Meanwhile, standard safety features include entrance and rear parking sensors.
For a compact hatchback, the 120i delivers loads of power. It has a 2.0-litre turbo patrol four-cylinder engine with an output of 135kW/270Nm. Driving is made much smoother with the 120i’s eight-speed shifting transmission system.
Other standard options of the 120i are Satellite Navigation with a 6.5” display, a six-speaker stereo and digital radio.
BMW 120i Timeline:
• BMW 120i (2007) featured the company’s progressive EfficientDynamics expertise which included a good number of driver-assistance applications similar to Auto Start-Stop operate and Electric Power Steering.
• BMW 120i (2015) turned in style as a result of it introduced a sleeker design with the streamlined front-end, modernised kidney grille, and enhanced intakes plus an upgraded engine with 3-cylinder units, 8-speed transmission system and more driver-assistance options.
Sport Sedan – BMW 335i (2012)
(Image Credit: bmwblog.com/2012/02/05/bmwblog-test-drive-2012-bmw-335i-sport/)
The BMW 335i belongs to the fifth generation of the company’s Series-3 line. The 335i was first launched to the market as a Coupe as in 2007. Later in the identical 12 months, BMW launched the Sedan model of the 335i.
Using the company’s progressive BMW Efficient Dynamics engineering, the 335i presents drivers one of the best of gasoline efficiency and engine energy.
Its three.0-litre engine features a variable valve timing that generates 225kW/400Nm output. The finish result’s a powerful acceleration and immediate response all through the complete rev range.
The 335i is both a beast and a magnificence. With its power, you probably can take it to right down to the track on weekends and get your thrills because the 335i thunders through the raceway.
Its interiors exude class and elegance with leather upholstery, high-end SatNav features, on-board laptop, world-class audio experience with Harman kardon, bi-xenons, full Internet connectivity, dual-zone AC, and cruise control with a whole auto brake system.
BMW 335i Timeline
• BMW 335i (2005) was an prompt hit out there as a outcome of it was a version of Generation four with an updated design and improved iDrive system.
• BMW 335i (2008) was popular with consumers because of its upgraded iDrive system, remodelled front bumper, headlamps, and mirrors plus a rear monitor that was increased by a further 24mm.
• BMW 335i (2012) turned the first mannequin within the company’s Generation 6 line of Sport Sedan autos for the Series-3 and showcased a much bigger, more spacious version.
• BMW 335i (2016) was an enormous seller for the company as a result of it was engineered for better gas financial system and extra environment friendly delivery of energy.
Compact Luxury Crossover SUV – BMW X3 (2019)
(Image Credit: carshowroom.com.au/news/2018-bmw-x3-detailed-ahead-of-november-debut/)
The 2019 BMW X3 is broadly considered the best version of the company’s line of compact luxury crossover SUVs.
Introduced as a half of X3’s 3rd Generation in 2018, the 2019 model is larger than the 1st Generation fashions which had been launched in 2003. The third Generation includes a extra modernised design with sleeker traces compared to the 2nd Generation automobiles which have been in production from 2011 to 2017.
The X3 is manufactured with 2 completely different engines. First, there might be the usual 248-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-litre, and 4-cylinder engine. You can even select the version which includes a powerful 355-horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-litre, inline 6-cylinder engine.
The 2019 BMW X3 additionally introduces its rear-wheel drive sDrive30i trim level choice. This model is powered by the same turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that comes commonplace with the all-wheel drive variations.
In addition to entrance and rear parking sensors, BMW included new options in the 2019 X3 which are designed to enhance passenger safety. These options embrace daytime pedestrian detection and low pace automated emergency braking.
BMW X3 Timeline:
• BMW X3 (2005) attracted buyers as a end result of this was the first mannequin that included the innovative xDrive all-wheel-drive system.
• BMW X3 (2007) was one of the company’s biggest sellers as a end result of the mannequin was redesigned to have extra power at lower revs making it the ideal SUV for on-road driving.
• BMW X3 (2010) was the first of Generation 2 and featured an extended version with a more elegant interior and a new multi-function steering wheel.
• BMW X3 (2014) showcased a brand new line of diesels that would deliver up to 190HP plus further safety features similar to Lane Departure Warning and Active Cruise Control.
• BMW X3 (2017) featured a sleeker, more sculpted body; an expanded infotainment system and new engineering innovations to enhance driving dynamics and stability.
Hatchback – Audi A1 (2010)
(Image Credit: cars-data.com/en/pictures-audi-a1-2010/93/29)
The Audi A1 was first launched by the German car manufacturer in 2010. The A1 was its preliminary entry into the compact-hatchback market that was gaining reputation as a quaint however elegant driving answer to urban living.
The engine featured the company’s progressive ESP system which transfers extra torque from the inside front wheel to exterior wheel in order to generate extra power on the highway.
The preliminary manufacturing run of the Audi A1 featured four 4-cylinder engines with two TDI diesel engines and two TFSI gasoline engines that ranged from 86 horsepower and 122 horsepower.
Standard features that came with the A1 included electric entrance home windows and mirrors, a single-CD audio system, air-conditioning, distant central locking, cut up folding rear seats, and alloy wheels.
Audi A1 Timeline:
• Audi A1 (2010) was well-liked with households and urbanites as a outcome of as a “super-mini” as a outcome of the highly effective turbocharged engine also boasted of impressive gasoline effectivity.
• Audi A1 (2018) was the company’s 2nd Generation release of the A1 series and known as a “Sportback” turned a big-seller due to its longer dimensions and a redesigned, extra highly effective engine.
Premium Coupe – Audi A5 (2007)
(Image Credit: carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/audi/audi-a5-30-tdi-2007-review/)
The Audi A5 was the company’s entry into the high-end Premium Coupe market. It was first launched on the 2007 Geneva Motor Show.
Audi designed the A5 to be the ultimate luxurious car. It supplied the motive force elegant and complicated exterior and interior styling plus a robust engine that still resulted in gas effectivity.
It featured the company’s Innovative Longitudinal Platform whereby the powertrain was repositioned behind the front axle for higher stability and higher dealing with.
The standard 3.2L FSI V6 engine offered 265 PS and was a great complement to the Audi’s Quattro Permanent all-wheel-drive system.
The A5 has a larger cabin compared to different Audi models. Each unit is fitted with a single-CD audio system, alloy wheels, electronic home windows, and air-conditioning.
Audi A5 Timeline:
• Audi A5 (2007) gained a stable status for being a heavy automotive that was simple to drive and handle on the highway.
• Audi A5 (2011) featured redesigned headlights, new driver-assistance systems, more varied infotainment system, and an upgraded rear suspension for better handling and higher consolation.
• Audi A5 (2016) took riding consolation to an entire new degree with the improved five-link rear suspension system and electromechanical energy steering for lighter highway dealing with.
Large SUV – Audi Q7 (2015)
(Image Credit: topspeed.com/cars/audi/2015-audi-q7driven-ar171908.html)
The 2015 Audi Q7 represented the company’s 2nd Generation line of its popular giant SUV model. This time nonetheless, the German auto-maker targeted on a lighter, streamlined version which saw the once-massive SUV lose 325kgs in bodyweight.
The 2015 iteration featured minimalist design with its single-grille, slim however modern headlights which instantly contrast the larger fog light housings. However, the interior is a unique story.
Inside the 2015 Audi Q7 are bigger and more comfy seats which have been designed to give more help throughout lengthy dives. The company had a status for driving stability and has outfitted the Q7 with a four-wheel steering system for higher dealing with.
In terms of power, the Q7 has a pair of turbo-diesel V6 engines which have a displacement of 3.zero litres.
One engine produces a substantial 200 KW of energy and a hefty 600 Nm of torque that range from 1,500 to three,000 rpm. The second engine produces a hundred and sixty KW of energy and 500 Nm of torque that range from 1,250 to 3,000 rpm.
Audi Q7 Timeline:
• Audi Q7 (2006) was introduced on the 2006 Los Angeles Auto Show and featured the company’s progressive “Quattro Permanent” all-wheel-drive system which created a dynamic, clean driving experience.
• Audi Q7 (2009) showcased a redesigned exterior with streamlined headlights, tail amps, and grille plus an upgraded engine and the Modular Efficiency Platform which contributed to greater gasoline savings.
• Audi Q7 (2015) was designed using the company’s MLB Evo platform which improved gas effectivity by 28%.
Hatchback – Volkswagen Golf (2017)
(Image Credit: motor1.com/reviews/135882/2017-vw-golf-hatchback/)
The 2017 Volkswagen Golf represented a significant improve from its earlier models. The changes included upgrades in design and driving comfort.
While it may not look that a lot different, Volkswagen made an apparent effort to streamline the look of the 2017 version of the Golf much sharper and sleeker. The Golf additionally added LED lights and ornamental panels in its doors, centre console, and sprint panel.
In phrases of driving consolation, the 2017 Golf options an improved version of the 7-Speed DSG transmission and an upgraded engine. Lastly, the corporate included extra driver safety assistance and a extra various infotainment system.
The 2017 Volkswagen Golf is out there in 2 trim levels: S and Wolfsburg. The Wolfsburg is loaded with extra features and could be very reasonably priced.
Volkswagen Golf Timeline:
• Volkswagen Golf (2007) was additionally referred to as a “CrossGolf” automobile as a outcome of it had components of a regular Crossover and had larger floor clearance.
• Volkswagen Golf (2008) launched the new line of sixth Generation of the sequence and featured the dual-clutch transmission system.
• Volkswagen Golf (2012) grew to become an enormous seller as a result of its cylinder deactivation system resulted in a 23% enchancment in fuel efficiency.
• Volkswagen Golf (2017) could have small wheels however boasts of a snug ride as you can go over potholes with out feeling it.
SUV – Volkswagen Touareg (2007)
(Image Credit: cars.co.za/motoring_news/volkswagen_touareg_3-0_tdi_tiptronic_2007_driving_impression/16868/)
The 2007 Volkswagen Touareg was first launched on the 2006 Paris Motor Show. In addition to a design makeover, Volkswagen upgraded the 2017 Touareg’s safety features to include ABS Plus, a complicated Front Scan system to identify potential obstacles, and a Blind Spot driver-assist system.
This is a heavy automobile which is fitted with a 3.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine that generates 500Nm of torque. The 2017 Touareg’s diesel engine is mated with a 6-speed computerized transmission that provides you with an possibility of shifting to manual driving.
The 2017 Volkswagen Touareg was supposed for the premium high-end SUV market and it sure seems like it. This elegant SUV has a chrome-laden front-end and an updated, modernised design on its headlights and taillights. Its cabin is typical of the Touareg: large, spacious, and splendid.
Volkswagen Touareg Timeline:
• Volkswagen Touareg (2007) represented a technological improve notably by means of improvements in driver security and interior design.
• Volkswagen Touareg (2010) was a streamlined version of the SUV as it lost 206kg is body weight in order to attain a 5% improve in torsional rigidity and a 20% enchancment in fuel financial system.
• Volkswagen Touareg (2014) launched the 2nd Generation of the midsized SUV and showcased an enhanced interior/exterior design and improved computerized post-collision braking system.
Midsized Sedan – Volkswagen Passat (2015)
(Image Credit: nydailynews.com/autos/volkswagen/volkswagen-passat . )
The 2015 Volkswagen Passat was a midsized sedan that supplied drivers heavyweight value. For starters, it debuted with a sharper, extra stylish exterior design with precise edges, a bigger radiator grille, and an fascinating light-reflecting surface.
For this eighth Generation collection of Passat, Volkswagen developed an entirely new line of lighting design. Each unit options each halogen and LED headlights.
Both the S and Wolfsburg trims come normal with the next: rear view camera, an 8-speaker audio system, and a satellite tv for pc radio. For the SEL mannequin, rain sensing wipers are included.
The 2015 Passat’s 2.0-litre diesel engine has been juiced up with more power: a hundred and fifty horsepower and 236 lb-ft of torque. You have your choice of a 6-speed handbook transmission or a dual-clutch automatic transmission mannequin.
Volkswagen Passat Timeline:
• Volkswagen Passat (2005) was launched with new features similar to a DVD navigation system, superior cruise management, and the keyless engine start system.
• Volkswagen Passat (2009) was the 4-door coupe model of the Passat and offered a design that was longer and wider than earlier models.
• Volkswagen Passat (2010) featured an exterior that was redesigned by Klaus Bischoff and Walter de Silva and showcased the Scirocco-like grille and headlights.
• Volkswagen Passat (2012) grew to become in style with households as a result of it was large enough to comfortably fit a family of 5.
• Volkswagen Passat (2015) was in style as a result of it had excellent fuel economy and posted a number of spectacular crash-test outcomes.
Medium Sedan – Skoda Octavia (2009)
(Image Credit: rac.co.uk/drive/car-reviews/skoda/octavia/octavia /)
The 2009 Skoda Octavia is an updated version of the 2nd Generation collection. In addition to a redesigned inside and exterior, the 2009 Octavia showcases a much-improved engine which promises higher gas economic system.
The 2009 Octavia’s grille and headlamps are made to look bigger and more imposing. The rear end has been given a extra fashionable styling with its C-shaped gentle clusters.
The greatest change in design may be seen in the car’s interiors. The steering wheel has been enhanced with the latest expertise and the instrument panels got a classier makeover. Skoda additionally upgraded the Octavia’s entertainment system.
The 2009 Skoda Octavia’s engine delivers 75Kw and 148Nm of energy. Fuel effectivity is certainly one of its greatest selling points with the engine solely consuming 7.eight litres per 100km.
Skoda Octavia Timeline:
• Skoda Octavia (2009) options the RNS510 multimedia system of Volkswagen which has a 6.5” color LCD display, plays 6 CDs, and may be fitted with a Satellite Navigation System.
• Skoda Octavia (2013) debuted because the Czech car maker’s greatest version of the collection with a considerably larger interior for higher riding comfort.
• Skoda Octavia (2017) launched the 3rd Generation model of the sedan and featured a slightly larger inside to give passengers and their baggage extra room.
Premium Sedan – Skoda Superb (2008)
(Image Credit: carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/skoda/skoda-superb-20-tdi-elegance-2008-review/)
The 2008 Skoda Superb is part of the Czech company’s premium line of sedans that gives you nice value for cash. It could be very spacious, simple to drive, and one of the affordable luxury sedans available in the market.
The rear house of the 2008 Superb is comparable with most of the well-liked 4-door sedans but it is priced 3 times decrease than its opponents.
The 2008 Superb’s Greenline mannequin has a smaller-sized 1.6-litre engine however has been tested to emit only 64.2mpg and 119g/km of CO2. However, the standard Superb is fitted with a 2.0-litre TDI engine.
Driving the 2008 is a pleasant experience. It may be very simple to handle, runs clean on the street, and navigates corners without drawback.
Skoda Superb Timeline:
• Skoda Superb (2006) highlighted the new look of the premium sedan with mirror-integrated signal lights, C-shaped stoplights, and new headlights.
• Skoda Superb (2008) has the progressive Twindoor function the place the tailgate can be accessed with a press of a button and open as a hatchback.
• Skoda Superb (2013) became a big seller because of the car’s redesigned inside and gas efficiency which was elevated by 19%.
• Skoda Superb (2015) was broadly recognised for its using consolation with its progressive 3-zone air-conditioning system, heated windscreen, and electric panoramic glass.
Small Hatchback – Skoda Fabia (2014)
(Image Credit: autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/fabia/88988/skoda-fabia-2014-review-pictures)
The 2014 Skoda Fabia represents the 3rd Generation line of the company’s second-best promoting series of all time. The 2014 version was designed to be extra spacious and with higher gas economy.
This automobile boasts of a touch-screen infotainment system that is very consumer friendly. You can use your Android cellphone to entry most of the system’s functions together with the SatNav.
The interior of the 2014 Skoda Fabia presents the passengers plenty of headroom and legroom. Its 330-litre boot is the most important in the Fabia line. Also, the seats could be folded down and add 1,150-litres of load area.
The Fabia’s 89bhp petrol engine is quiet and clean even if you decide to push it hard on the road. You can also get diesel versions with outputs of 89bhp and 104bhp.
Skoda Fabia Timeline:
• Skoda Fabia (2007) is the primary mannequin of the company’s 2nd Generation model of the sequence and consists of choices for a 5-door hatchback or a 5-door property.
• Skoda Fabia (2014) is popular due to its many security options which include 6 airbags, a stability management system and a tyre-pressure monitoring system.
• Skoda Fabia (2018) featured upgraded technology including blind spot detection, rear traffic alert, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SmartGate, and MirrorLinkTM.
Compact Hatchback – Renault Clio (2016)
(Image Credit: drive.com.au/car-sales/buy-used-cars/perth/renault/clio/gt/ )
The 2016 Renault Clio represents the 4th generation of the French company’s popular line of compact hatchbacks. In 2016, Renault gave the Clio an aesthetic and technological makeover.
In phrases of exteriors, the bumpers, grille, LED lights, and the rims were given a sharper, sleeker, and streamlined look to make the Clio “sexier”. The interiors were upgraded with a new-improved steering wheel, gear shifter, and door panels.
The 2016 Renault Clio’s new toys included all-around parking sensors. Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Easy Park Assist system, and electronically-folding aspect mirrors.
The 2016 Clio also obtained an upgrade beneath the hood and is now fitted with a 88Kw/190Nm 1.2-litre turbo petrol 4-cylinder engine.
Renault Clio Timeline:
• Renault Clio (2006) launched the third Generation of the collection and received a 5-star score at the EuroNCAP security tests.
• Renault Clio (2009) added more security gear and upgraded the entertainment system to incorporate iPod connectivity and an optionally available GPS navigational system.
• Renault Clio (2012) showed a redesigned version that was meant to draw younger buyers and included options such as a 7” show, hidden rear door handles, and an instrument cluster that was remodelled after an plane panel.
• Renault Clio (2013) was launched as a model that was designed to bridge the differences between a Clio Supermini and the sport model of the automobile.
• Renault Clio (2016) consumed only 5.2 litres of petrol every 100kms which made it a very fashionable alternative for metropolis driving.
• Renault Clio (2019) was the fifth Generation within the collection and included new technology from one other Renault model, the compact Megane.
Light Commercial Van – Renault Traffic (2007)
(Image Credit: drive.com.au/car-sales/buy-used-cars/australia/renault/trafic/low-roof-lwb/ ?sortBy=1&page=1)
The 2007 Renault Traffic was redesigned to offer passengers with even more area, driving comfort, and extra power under the hood. This is a light business van with interiors that make you are feeling like you’re driving in a sedan.
The 2007 model of the Traffic had a classy upgrade to its interior with the addition of a CD player, gentle steering wheel, power home windows and mirrors, cloth-trimmed seats, and a redesigned air-conditioning control panel.
The engine was improved to a 16-valve, 2.0-litre widespread rail, 4-cylinder, turbo-diesel mannequin which might generate an output of 65Kw at 3,500rpm and 290Nm at 1,600rpm.
Renault also added extra security features such as the availability of air baggage for both the motive force and the passengers.
Renault Traffic Timeline:
• Renault Traffic (2007) had the sterling reputation of giving passengers a smooth ride whereas consuming solely 9.8 litres per 100km of driving.
• Renault Traffic (2015) represented the 3rd Generation of the sequence and whilst tt was the most important model, it was additionally powered by the smallest diesel engine ever designed by Renault.
Hatchback – Mercedes Benz A200 (2012)
(Image Credit: mad4wheels.com/mercedes-benz/a200-w176-with-style-package-2012/car-wallpaper )
The 2012 Mercedes Benz A200 shone the highlight on the company’s decision to improve the model’s boxy look into something bolder, sleeker, and definitely sexier.
For starters, the inside showcased an all-new, more natural really feel with its racing-inspired seats, ambient lighting, an revolutionary “floating” entertainment system, round air-vents, and a 3-spoke steering wheel.
Mercedes also added a fully-independent suspension system, a 4-disc braking system, and electromagnetic energy steering for enhanced using comfort and much simpler highway dealing with.
The 2012 Mercedes Benz A200 clocks in at amazing 6.6 seconds at a 0-100km/hr sprint take a look at. But what’s even more spectacular is its gasoline efficiency score of 6.four litres per 100km.
Mercedes Benz A200 Timeline:
• Mercedes Benz A200 (2008) grew to become a should have automobile for households because it featured a sandwich-type chassis with a fortified passenger cell to behave as a primary defend in the occasion of a front-end collision.
• Mercedes Benz A200 (2012) was well-regarded for its enhanced security options with 9 airbags and a security structure that earned a 5-star safety score.
• Mercedes Benz A200 (2015) was popular due to its upgraded infotainment system with Apple Car Play support and MirrorLink plus it strengthened the seating for better using consolation.
• Mercedes Benz A200 (2019) which was first launched in 2018 quickly became high in demand as a result of it might drive semi-autonomously in certain conditions.
Premium Sedan – Mercedes Benz C63 (2014)
(Image Credit: motortrend.com/news/we-hear-2015-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-to-get-4-0-l-twin-turbo-v8/)
The 2014 Mercedes Benz C63 is outfitted with the AMG adaptive suspension, AMG-engineered exhaust system, and the AMG Dynamic Select characteristic which gives this C-class model one of the most snug driving experiences you will ever have.
The 2014 C63 can be equipped with the company’s Edition 507 bundle which is ready to add 56 more horsepower underneath the hood. It is dressed up with 19” alloy wheels, matte paint with 5 color choices, purple brake calipers, and a carbon-fibre trunk spoiler.
As it’s, the C63 has a 6.2- litre V8 engine with 451 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque to its rear wheels that’s generated via a 7-speed automated transmission system.
Mercedes Benz C63 Timeline:
• Mercedes Benz C63 (2007) gained popularity as a result of it’s powered by a larger 6.2-litre engine that drives the automobile from zero to 62km/hr in just 4 seconds.
• Mercedes Benz C63 (2011) was in style for its front-end design that was harking back to the CLK 63 AMG Black Series.
• Mercedes Benz C63 (2014) is well-known for its high safety standards as the mannequin received a 5-star rating in checks conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Luxury Sedan – Mercedes Benz E200 (2016)
(Image Credit: carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/mercedes-benz-e200-review-44165)
The 2016 Mercedes Benz E200 introduced a complete new level of luxurious with its new design and impeccably enhanced interiors in a a lot greater physique.
The dashboard format seems just like the S-Class Series and comes with touch-sensitive buttons on the steering wheel, LED lighting that can be configured to your taste, plus the newest know-how on driver-assistance systems.
The 2016 E200 additionally has improved its infotainment system by together with multi-phone connectivity in addition to wireless charging support. In addition, the infotainment system comes with two 12.3” screens with SatNav, Apply CarPlay, Android Auto, a 360 diploma camera, and entrance and rear end parking sensors.
The E200’s 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder engine delivers 135kW/300Nm of energy with a 9-speed automatic transmission system.
Mercedes Benz E200 Timeline:
• Mercedes Benz E200 (2006) centered on delivering extra power with an upgrade to a 3.5-litre engine that was now able to delivering 268 horsepower.
• Mercedes Benz E200 (2009) was a popular alternative as a outcome of it utilised 20 of the latest technological developments to improve fuel effectivity and passenger safety.
• Mercedes Benz E200 (2013) continued to deliver the best systems in driver safety with its Collision Prevention Assist, Attention Assist that measures the level of the driver’s drowsiness, Hands-Free Access boot-lid system, and Distronic Plus with Steering Assist.
• Mercedes Benz E200 (2016) highlighted the latest in automotive innovation with its semi-autonomous and partially automated options such as self-steering and active-braking with lane maintaining function, emergency swerve assistance, and AEB and rear cross visitors alert system.
European cars will never exit of style. The automobiles featured above spotlight the value, high quality and performance you get from shopping for a European car.
In addition to that, the feeling you expertise by proudly owning and driving such cars is something you can’t put a value on.